Platform.sh Third-Party Resources
This is a Big List of known third party resources for Platform.sh. These resources aren’t vetted by Platform.sh, but may be useful for people working with the platform.
- “The future of the PHP PaaS is here: Our journey to Platform.sh”, by Marcus Hausammann
- An introduction to Platform.sh from Chris Ward
- Set up your Mac for Platform.sh using MAMP by @owntheweb
- How Platform.sh can simplify your contribution workflow on GitHub by Mickaël Andrieu from Akeneo
- Nacho Digital has a guide on moving an existing site to Platform.sh
- All the stuff you need for a pro-dev-flow using platform.sh as your deploy target again by https://www.thinktandem.io
- How to connect to your MySQL database using Sequel Pro
- How to set up XDebug
- Official Symfony documentation on deploying to Platform.sh
- Official Sylius documentation on deploying to Platform.sh
- How to install Apache Tika on Platform.sh
- How to store complete logs at AWS S3 by Contextual Code
- Automated SSL Certificates Export on Platform.sh by Contextual Code
- A Platform.sh region migration tool by Contextual Code
- Modifying distribution make files for Platform.sh
- Platform.sh Drupal 8 Development Workflow by @JohnatasJMO
- Syslogging isn’t supported on Platform.sh, instead, you can Log using Monolog to keep log files out of the database (and/or use whatever processors & handlers you want)
- The Sylius documentation has a solid set of instructions for setting up Sylius with Platform.sh.
Platform.sh lists maintained examples on its Github page, with some cross-referencing from http://docs.platform.sh. Examples listed below could work fine, or may be out-of-date or unmaintained. Use at your own risk.
|Python Flask using gunicorn||@etoulas|
|Odoo Open Source ERP and CRM||@OriPekelman|
|Rust with Rocket and webasm||Royall Spence|
- Integrate GitLab with Platform.sh using Gitlab-CI, by @Axelerant
- Running Behat tests from CircleCI to a Platform.sh environment, by Matt Glaman
- Platform.sh’s original (unsupported) scripts for GitLab https://gist.github.com/pjcdawkins/0b3f7a6da963c129030961f0947746c4. Platform.sh now supports Gitlab natively.
- An adapter from platform.sh webhook to slack incoming webhook that can be hosted on a platform.sh app https://github.com/hanoii/platformsh2slack
- How to call the NewRelic API on deploy (by @christopher-hopper)
- A helper utility for running browser based tests on CircleCI against a Platform.sh environment. https://github.com/xendk/dais
- Create deploy commands you can run from composer, using Symfony
- A small tool from Hanoii https://github.com/hanoii/drocal
- Script to sync a Drupal site from Production to Local https://github.com/pjcdawkins/platformsh-sync
- Matt Pope’s Platform.sh automated mysql and files backup script
- Beetbox, a pre-provisioned L*MP stack for Drupal and other frameworks, with Platform.sh CLI integration
- A Docker image with the Platform.sh CLI on it https://github.com/maxc0d3r/docker-platformshcli
- Some tips on using Platform.sh with DrupalVM https://github.com/geerlingguy/drupal-vm/issues/984
- Vagrant with Ansiblefor Platform.sh, opinionated towards Drupal, by @mglaman.